Take your amazing costume and join us at the Halloween Bar Crawl - special savings using discount code: DIY @ HalloweenPartyBarCrawls.com
Halloween is the perfect time to let your creativity run wild and dress up as anything you want. But if you're on a budget, or don't have a lot of time, you don't have to spend a lot of money on a costume. There are many cheap and easy DIY Halloween costume ideas that you can put together yourself.
In this blog post, we'll share a variety of cheap DIY Halloween costume ideas for bar crawls, all of which can be made for under $20. We'll have everything from horror movie characters to superhero costumes, and we'll even show you how to make some easy and affordable costumes that are perfect for groups.
Whether you're looking for a costume that's funny, scary, or just plain unique, we've got you covered. So get ready to start planning your Halloween bar crawl costume today. Here are a few DIY costume ideas that are both creative and affordable, We also have great articles for DIY Halloween costumes for singles, couples, and groups.
- Most Famous Halloween Cheap Costumes
Horror movie characters are always popular Halloween costumes, and there are many different ways to do them on a budget. Here are a few ideas:
- Ghost: This is a classic horror movie character that's very easy to make at home. Simply cut a hole in an old white sheet for your head and drape it over your body. You can even add some spooky makeup to complete your look.
- Pop Star: Pop stars are known for their bold and glamorous fashion sense. Their costumes are often bright, colorful, and attention-grabbing. When dressing up as a pop star, it's important to choose clothes that make you feel confident and fabulous. You want to look like you're ready to take the stage and perform for a crowd of thousands!
To make a cheap costume of a pop star, you will need the following materials:
- Clothes: You can use any type of clothing that you want for your pop star costume. However, if you are looking for a more authentic look, you may want to choose clothes that are bright, colorful, and flashy. You can also try to find clothes that are made of shiny or reflective fabrics.
- Accessories: Pop star costumes are often accessorized with jewelry, scarves, and hats. You can use any type of accessories that you like, but some popular choices include big hoop earrings, feather boas, and wide-brimmed hats. You can also try to find accessories that are made of shiny or reflective materials.
- Other materials: You may also need other materials, such as duct tape, glue, and scissors.
Here are some additional ideas for making a cheap pop star costume:
- Use a brightly colored wig to add some drama to your costume.
- Wear a pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- Carry a microphone or other prop to add to the illusion.
- If you're dressing up as a specific pop star, try to find some of their signature accessories, such as a hat, scarf, or jewelry.
- Dead Doctor: A classic doctor costume for Halloween is a white lab coat with light blue or green scrubs underneath. You can also add a stethoscope, a pair of medical gloves, and a name tag. If you want to get more creative, you can dress up as a specific type of doctor, such as a surgeon, a dentist, or a veterinarian.
Here are some ideas for accessories to add to your doctor costume:
- A stethoscope
- Medical gloves
- A name tag
- A surgical mask
- A pair of scrubs or a lab coat
- A toy syringe
- A bandage
- A pair of glasses
- A clipboard and a pen
- A toy bottle of medicine
- A toy thermometer
- A toy wheelchair or hospital bed
- Superhero Costumes
Superhero costumes are also popular Halloween costumes, and there are many different ways to do them on a budget. Here are a few ideas:
- Superman: This is a classic superhero costume that's very easy to make at home. All you need is a blue shirt, a pair of red pants, and a red cape. You can also add a yellow belt and a Superman logo to complete your look.
- Batman: This is another classic superhero costume that's easy to make on a budget. All you need is a black shirt, a pair of black pants, and a black cape. You can also add a Batman mask and a utility belt to complete your look.
- Wonder Woman: This is a great superhero costume for women. All you need is a red top, a blue skirt, and a pair of red boots. You can also add a Wonder Woman tiara and a golden lasso to complete your look.
- Spider-Man: This is a popular superhero costume for both kids and adults. All you need is a red and blue Spider-Man suit and a Spider-Man mask. You can also add some web shooters to complete your look.
- Easy Costumes
If you're looking for a quick and easy Halloween costume, here are a few ideas:
- Black Cat: This is a classic and easy Halloween costume. All you need is a black dress, a pair of black cat ears, and a black cat tail. You can also add some makeup to give yourself a cat-like look.
- Pirate: This is another easy Halloween costume that's perfect for both men and women. All you need is a bandana, an eye patch, and a pirate hook. You can also add a pirate shirt and pants to complete your look.
- Hippie: This is a fun and easy Halloween costume for groups. All you need are some old bell-bottom pants, a tie-dye shirt, and a headband. You can also add some peace signs and flowers to complete your look.
- Clown: This is a classic Halloween costume that's both funny and scary. All you need is a clown costume, a clown wig, and a clown nose. You can also add some makeup to complete your look.
No matter what your budget is, there are many great Halloween costume ideas that you can choose from. With a little creativity, you can put together a costume that is both fun and unique.
- Use items that you already have in your closet. You can often find great costume pieces by simply browsing your clothes, shoes, and accessories.
- Get creative with your makeup. Makeup is a great way to transform your look and create a unique costume.
- Don't be afraid to accessorize. The right accessories can really elevate your costume and make it look more polished.
- Have fun! Halloween is the perfect time to let your creativity run wild and have some fun with your costume.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your Halloween bar crawl costume today!
Here are some additional tips for making your DIY Halloween costume look great and last all night long:
- Make it social! Gather together with friends and family. Making a DIY costume is a great way to have some fun and get creative with your friends and family. You can help each other out with the different parts of the costume, and it can be a bonding experience.
- Start planning early. This will give you enough time to gather all of the materials you need and make sure your costume is perfect.
- And last but not least, use all types of materials. Clothes from second-hand stores, GoodWill, Salvation Army, your old pajamas, everything works! And since we want to make it easier for you, We have some locations that might help you on your search for Chicago, Dallas, Denver, and Indianapolis.
Goodwill Store- 1201 W Washington Blvd
Crossroads Trading- 1519 N Milwaukee Ave
Buffalo Exchange- 1478 N Milwaukee Ave
Goodwill Store- 1606 Greenville Ave
Genesis Benefit Thrift Store- 3419 Knight St
Dated Faded Worn- 2924 Main St #103
Charlie's 2nd Hand Store Inc- 2227 Larimer St
Goodwill Archer Store-21 S Broadway
Garage Sale Vintage- 1445 Larimer St
Broad Ripple Vintage- 824 E 64th St
Goodwill Store-6110 N Keystone Ave
The Toggery Resale Boutique- 1810 Broad Ripple Ave Ste 4 Suite 4
About Social Scene
Social Scene creates a “scene” (community) an environment to connect people, build relationships, and create memories through social events.
Visit BeSocialScene.com for the most up-to-date events and to partner on an upcoming experience. Email email@example.com or send a message directly at BeSocialScene.com. Be Social. Be Seen.
Topics: Halloween Content